We use our best endeavours to safeguard the privacy of its website visitors. This policy explains our practices regarding the website data processing in relation to our web site.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal details appropriate to the service you require. In some areas, this may simply mean registering your name, address and email details. In other on-line forms and applications will require more information so that all the elements of your service request can be dealt with in an appropriate manner.
We may collect Personal Data about you from a number of sources, including the following:
- When you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case, this may tell us something about how you use our services.
We do not anticipate collecting any special categories of personal details, within the meaning of the Data Protection Laws. For example, information about your health or ethnic origin.
What do we use your contact information for?
We will only ever use it to inform you about news or offers from Gallery on the Square.
We shall only use your personal data for the following purposes and shall not keep such Personal Data longer than is necessary to fulfil these purposes:
- To help us to identify you when you contact us.
- To allow us to contact you (including mail, email, telephone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us that are similar to those that we have already provided to you, or that we have a legitimate interest to contact you about, unless you have asked us not to do so. You can manage your preferences at any time by contacting us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will not disclose your personal data to any third party.
We may allow other people and organisations to use Personal Data we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired or are in the process of being acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us, about our customers, may be one of the transferred assets.
- If we have been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
Sharing Information for marketing purposes
We do not share any customer information collected with marketing, or other third party organisations that could use your personal data for marketing purposes.
In accordance with the Data Protection Laws, we adopt strict security measures to protect your personal data.
- All Personal Data you provide digitally to us is stored on our secure servers.
- Any payments are taken online securely by direct bank to bank transfer or a secure payment gateway
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data.
- We will only retain your personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. This will usually be for a period of seven years.
We are keen to ensure that we are providing our clients with services that they need. Consequently, you may receive occasional e-mail messages from us on matters that we consider may be of interest to you, or in relation to supporting services you have purchased, or otherwise subscribed to, if you have provided your email address to us for this purpose.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Access to Information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you can make a formal request for the following information:
- clarification that your personal data is being processed by us
- a description and copy of such personal data
- the reasons why such data is being processed
- details of to whom they are or may be disclosed
Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Upon request we offer consumers the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above email address.
If you have any comments or concerns regarding this policy please contact us at –
Gallery on the Square
Queen Mother Square
Tel – 01305 213322
You can also request information by getting in touch at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745 or Fax: 01625 524510